Phone : 9858407777 | Email: adityaeducationbeed2021[at]gmail.com Download Brochure
Information Technology Engineering
To be a preferred destination for Information Technology ensuring academic excellence, fostering Industry readiness and adapting to latest technological trends.
M1: To strive for excellence in our teaching-learning process, encouraging creativity and critical thinking leading to development of higher order cognitive skills.
M2: Strengthening Industry-Institute interaction to enhance skills and experiential learning
M3: Providing holistic education for the students’ personality development.
M4: To nurture life skills, motivate to work in multidisciplinary fields and encourage entrepreneurship.
M5: Provide employable education to make the students Industry Ready Engineers.
M6: Promote research based projects and activities in the emerging areas of technology convergence
The Information Technology Department is well equipped to impart the latest knowledge demanded by the industries. The department has all the latest software and hardware to keep the students abreast with the emerging technologies. All computers are with latest configuration and with uninterruptable power back up. Institute-Industry interaction is maintained by simulating software industry work environment, arranging study tours, undertaking sponsored projects, arranging seminars by experts from industries on recent topics.
Department constantly monitors the academic performance of students, identifying weaker students and counseling them for their improvements. The department also conducts co-curricular courses on latest software and programming languages as per industry demands. Department continuously encourages the students to present and publish papers in National and International conferences and journals Information Technology Students’ Association (ITSA) is formed for cocurricular and extracurricular development of students.
|Department Location||Second Floor main Building|
|Year of Establishment||2001|
|Head of Department||Prof. Rakh V.S|
|Total No. of Classroom||4|
|Total No. of Laboratories||11|
|Faculty Student ratio||1:20|
|No. of Professor||1|
|No. of Associate Professor||3|
|No. of Assistant Professor||9|
|Total No. of Faculty||13|
|No. of Supporting Non- teaching Faculty||5|
The department is equipped with latest Dell Computers, installed with latest softwares. Our computer laboratories are well equipped with latest terminals, scanners, printers, Online Ups with Battery backup, CD writers, multimedia peripherals and legal copies of latest softwares like windows 2003 server, ,Linux, MS-office, Oracle 10i, Visual Studio, Dot Net Framework and C++. These laboratories support an environment for Networking, Multimedia, Databases, Programming and advanced technologies.
We have one Ph.D and another one faculty pursuing Ph.D, remaining all faculty are post graduates from reputed institutes. Department of Computer Engineering has been consistently maintaining remarkable results in University. Our department is continuously arranging Expert lectures for the subjects which are there in Syllabus and over and above the syllabus. We have arranged workshops for the students and faculty such as Adobe Flex, Use of animation in Teaching, Recent trends in Electronics and Computer Engineering etc.
|1||Computer Programming Lab- I|
Software Design Lab
Web Programming Lab
Central Computing Facility
A. Program Outcomes Engineering
1. Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
2. Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
3. Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
4. Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
5. Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
6. The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
7. Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
8. Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
9. Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
10. Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
11. Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
12. Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
B. Program Educational Objectives
5. To make students competent for professional career in Computers, IT & allied fields.
6. To build strong fundamental knowledge amongst student to pursue higher education and continue professional development in Computers, IT & other fields.
7. To imbibe professional ethics, develop team spirit and effective communication skills to be successful leaders and managers with a holistic approach.
8. To nurture students to be sensitive to ethical, societal & environmental issues while conducting their professional work.
C. Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
By the completion of Computer Science program the student will have following Program specific outcomes.
5. Foundation of Computer System: Ability to understand the principles and working of computer systems. Students can assess the hardware and software aspects of computer systems.
6. Foundations of Software development: Ability to understand the structure and development methodologies of software systems. Possess professional skills and knowledge of software design process. Familiarity and practical competence with a broad range of programming language and open source platforms.
7. Foundation of mathematical concepts: Ability to apply mathematical methodologies to solve computation task, model real world problem using appropriate data structure and suitable algorithm.
8. Applications of Computing and Research Ability: Ability to use knowledge in various domains to identify research gaps and hence to provide solution to new ideas and innovations