Phone : 9858407777 | Email: adityaeducationbeed2021[at]gmail.com Download Brochure
To be a preferred destination for Electrical Engineering ensuring academic excellence,
fostering Industry readiness and adapting to latest technological trends.
- To strive for excellence in our teaching-learning process, encouraging creativity &
critical thinking leading to development of higher order cognitive skills
- the students’ personaliProviding holistic education forty development
- To imbibe universal values of respect, commitment and team spirit
Providing employable education to make the students industry ready engineers
Strengthening industry-institute interaction to enhance skills & experiential learning
- Promote research based projects & activities in emerging areas of technology
There is continuous accelerated growing demand of electricity in our country due to growing industrialization and changing life style of our people. Therefore presently and in near future there are plenty of opportunities available for placement in various sector/ organization to electrical engineers. A quite large expansion of power sector is currently taking place. And in near future also the same is planned in phased manner by our government in state & at Centre. There is tremendous scope in the field of Planning, design, construction/erection of power plants (stations),Electricity transmission system, Power distribution system their testing, commissioning, operation & maintenance & trouble attending, retro fitting etc.
Therefore there is equally ample scope for electrical engineers in electrical production industries for design, manufacture (production), testing commissioning of various electrical equipment’s, apparatus, electrical devices, goods. These include small, medium & large size industries engaged in manufacture of electrical items. In almost all types of industries (other than electrical) medium, large size invariably & even small size also there is scope for placement to electrical engineers. Because every industry manufacturing & process require electric power supply for running electric machines (motors) ,transformer for lighting, water pump, street light etc. So depending on size of industry, there are placement opportunities to electrical engineers ranging from one for small size to hundreds & above for large size.
Organizations where ample opportunities are available for electrical engineers
- Manufacturing electrical products
- General Electrical Company
- Bajaj, Jyoti, Tata
NGF, Bharat Bijali, EMCO, Telk, Automatic Electric & many other large industries, manufacturing electrical goods.
2. Medium & small size electrical goods manufacturing industry.
3. A great (infinite) number of large & medium size engineering, automobile, chemical, pharmaceutical etc.
4. Power Sector.
I) Power Generation companies.
State owned power plants/ station, thermal, hydro, Gas, Wind mills etc.
1. Power stations owned by private / public Ltd. Cos. M/S Tata electric Dhabol, Power Reliance, Adani, Jindal & many other large industries who have captive power plants, co-generation plants
2. Centre Govt. (Public Sector undertaking) owned power generation companies
II) Power transmission companies
1. State Govt. owned transmission co. viz. for Maharashtra (Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Co. Ltd.)
2. Tata Power Co.
3. Reliance power
4. Central government owned public sector transmission cos.
- PGCIL (Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd)
III) Power distribution Companies
1. State owned power distribution Co.
- Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd.
- M/S Reliance power.
- MulaPrawara Co. operation Electric Society. Transformer manufacturing & repair industries in the state require Electrical engineer. This is just the list of known organizations.
Electrical Engineering Dept.
|Year Of Establishment||2012|
|Head of Department||Prof. A.M.Mhaske|
Total No.Of Classroom.
Total No. Of Laboratories
Faculty Student Ratio
No. of Associate Professor
|No.Of Assistant Professor||9|
Total No. of Faculty
No. Of Non Teaching
ANALOG & DIGITAL INTEGRATED CIRCUITS
POWER ELECTRONICS & DRIVES
ELECTRICAL PROJECT LAB
PLC & SCADA
1. Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
2. Problem analysis:Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions
using first principles of mathematics natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
3. Design/development of solutions:Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
4. Conduct investigations of complex problems:Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments,
analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
5. Modern tool usage:Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and
IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations
6. The engineer and society:Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practices
7. Environment and sustainability:Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
8. Ethics:Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
9. Individual and team work:Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
10. Communication:Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
11. Project management and finance:Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
12. Life-long learning:Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
1. To develop an ability to understand the basic concepts of fundamental laws in electrical circuits and their applications in the working principle of electrical apparatus.
2. To introduce students about the power generation, transmission, distribution and utilization of electrical energy and their controls.
3. To develop an application oriented understanding amongst the students about electrical energy utilization.
4. To develop an analytical skills amongst the students about electrical systems used in power sector and various industries.
PROGRAMME SPECIFIC OUTCOMES(PSO’s)
1) Graduate will demostrate basic knowlege in mathamatics ,science,electricalengg& technology
2) Graduatewilldemostarte the abilty to identify .model and solve electrical engg problem related to local ,global and social context.
3) Graduate will be famlier with moden engineering software tools and equpments for applying electrical engg.
4) Graduate will demonstrate an understanding of their professional and ethical responsibilty